21 March, 2021
14 October, 2020
- New article "Letter to Nina Marzi"
- A letter from Timothy Gordon to Nina Marzi, daughter of the late Dr Alexander James and guardian of his method of care in curing Asthmatic patients.
14 September, 2020
- New article "LOVE"
- Love remains a constant, in the fact of its continuous energetic renewal.
It never resigns itself to deception, but is the inception of empathy and kind heartedness.
Creative love is essentially endlessly creative. It manifests itself in actuality not in some outer realm but within an inner realm of exchange and experience....
27 July, 2020
- New article "Form"
Seeing the world before me I also, heard, witnessed, and then acknowledged the eternal presence of form and the uniqueness of those particular forms which were observed and the energy of life that existed within and around the series of those particular formations and structures...
20 July, 2020
- New article "Principles and Concepts of The F.M Alexander Technique" by Timothy Gordon
The Alexander Technique is all about and concerned with ‘The use of the self’. 'Use' being the way or - as it is understood in the Alexander Technique Principles - the method that we use to apply our psychophysical self in achieving our daily interactions, labours and professions...
27 May, 2020
- New article "Manifesto" by Timothy Gordon
Timothy Gordon expresses some life reflections and home principles.
- The Struggle over Singapore's Soul: Western Modernization and Asian Culture
The book, by Joseph B. Tamney, refers to Timothy Gordon's choreography Melodious Accents at the Singapore Dance Theatre.