Fee: $60.00 per half hour.
Payment option: Stripe
The beauty of this platform is that it can provide guidance and professional advice to individuals and groups who may not be able to access it, due to the demographic they are currently living in. This includes smaller cities, towns and rural areas, not only within Australia but also internationally....
- Please read Introducing Online Coaching.
- Appointment and payment can be made together via the form below.
- You will receive an automatic response email with your apointment confirmation and guidance on how to start your session (same as below) when the appointment is succesfully made.
- Before your session, please prepare your space and Skype connection.
- If you are using a studio, please make sure we can see and hear each other clearly.
- If you are using a different kind of space, make sure it is well lit and free from external noise.
- Connect to Skype and proceed to call my Skype account: timothygordon 15 minutes prior to the appointment time.
This will give us time if necessary to adjust any technical issues.
- Once we have succesfully connected and all is clear, disconnect until the scheduled time.
- The lesson will commence by you re-connecting to my Skype account at the scheduled time.
- 5 minutes before the session expires we will begin to wrap up with an overview and any questions you may have.
Recorded Video Option
There is the possibility for you to send a Youtube or Vimeo recording of your practice should you wish to do so, for comment and analysis. This can be sent directly to my email address below. Then we can discuss how to address the content via the provided scheduling format.
Please feel free to make enquiries.
Contact form is available from here.
Phone number: +61 415178147
Prices shown are in Australian Dollars
|Professional Ballet Class||90mins||by negotiation only|
|Ballet Class 6-15 students||90mins||$150.00|
|Private Coaching one on one||30mins||$60.00|
|Ballet Teacher Coaching one on one
or small group 3-5 people
|Professional||by negotiation only|
|Student Variation classical/demi/contemporary
choreography Student one on one
|Group Choreography||by negotiation only|
|Production||by negotiation only|
TUTORIALS/LECTURES/TALKSOn dance related and Alexander Technique subjects by negotiation only
Download Price List 2015 (PDF 5KB)
- Please feel free to make enquiries.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile phone: +61 41 517 8147
These series are designed for all students, dancers and teachers.
Further schedule to be announced.
Previous Series3, 4, 10, 11 December 2011
Series 1: The Art of Port de Bras - Pathways of Co-ordination
14, 15, 21, 22 January 2012
Series 2: Connecting up – Auxiliary Movements and Pas (steps)
18, 19, 25, 26 February 2012
Series 3: Jumping – ballon an ariel dance I
3, 4, 10, 11 March 2012
Series 4: Jumping – ballon an ariel dance II
7, 8, 14, 15 April 2012
Series 5: Turning movements used in Adagio